Funny Things My Kids Have Said #2701

The context: Stopped at a stop sign, on the way to preschool

Youngest Girl Child: I know what that sign says! It says, "Check your brakes!"

****************

The context: Sick at home on a school day, during the first snowfall of the winter.


Oldest Girl Child: If I was well, I could be coming in right now from playing outside and get hot chocolate!

****************

The context: Said to Mommy, two eggs into last years Easter egg hunt. (I tried to make sure the eggs weren't too hard to find. Obviously, I was a little too successful.)

YGC: You're not very good at this are you?

****************

The context: Mommy was sewing at the kitchen table. YGC walked into the dining room, bent over, and stood back up displaying the pin she'd just retrieved from the carpet.

YGC: (with a heavy sigh) Mommy, please be careful with these.

****************

The context: YGC taking a hard-boiled egg out of the refrigerator.

YGC: (crooning) Such a cute little egg! And all for me. (kisses the egg)

****************

0 comments: