That's Who I Am

Travelin' Oma's School Days Seminar - Day 4 Homework

I missed yesterday's homework assignment, as you might have noticed. Busy, busy day. Much to do. Not to mention a nap to take. Wheee!!

~List at least 25 of your unique abilities and qualities. Words that might apply: caring, aware, generous, hospitable, tactful, open, able to teach, good cook, listener, optimist, creative, etc.

  1. Good at teaching
  2. Earnestly striving to improve
  3. Smart
  4. Good cook
  5. Fast reader
  6. Good listener
  7. Creative
  8. Imaginative
  9. Loving
  10. Forgiving
  11. Thoughtful
  12. Responsible
  13. Caring friend
  14. Compassionate
  15. Good at puzzles
  16. Like to laugh
  17. Resilient
  18. Strong
  19. Determined
  20. Conscientious
  21. Loyal
  22. Know how to preserve food - canning, drying, freezing, etc.
  23. Good at understanding people
  24. Independent
  25. Writer
This was hard to do! I got stuck at 17 and couldn't think of more for a while.

Of all my qualities, I value resiliency, strength, and determination / stubbornness the most. They are the traits that have gotten me through some very tough times.

2 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

This is a great list. Keep it and refer back to it when you feel unappreciated!

Cari Hislop said...

It's a great list and after knowing you for...gosh...nineteen years? I would say it's absolutely accurate, but I'd also add

beautiful
extremely generous
artistic
resourceful
spiritual
Inspired
And lots of fun to be around! :)

You are mega resilent. That's one of my favorite self adjectives as well!