Vintage Photo Friday

I got this photo from a family member. I believe she has the original. According to her these people are (from left to right):

George Washington Boylan
, Lou McKinnis, Winson Elson Boylan, Lide Boylan, Della Boylan Green, Della's son (name unknown), and then some guy with no head. And the little girl in the front with her dad's hand on her shoulder? That would be my grandmother!

I have no idea who Lou McKinnis is. Relative? Friend? Annoying neighbor who wouldn't get out of the picture?

I have a question about my grandmother, though. Is she blonde in that photo, or is that just the way the black and white photo made it look? Because I always remember her as having brown hair. Even in her 80's. Which might be my answer, right there...

To see other vintage photos check out Paper Dolls for Boys.

2 comments:

Cari Hislop said...

Lots of people with dark brown hair are blonde as young children. My Goblin was a toe head before it went brown with redish highlights. My mom whose hair was like dark mohogany was also a toe head at this age!

Shannon said...

I have a lot of pictures of family with unknown extra people in them. I wish I knew who they were, and how they got the nickname "Bicky", or whatever. There are so many unanswered questions.