Two by Two

Thank my sister for this:

Two names you go by:
1. Jennifer
2. Jen Jen
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Jeans
2. Green-striped button-up shirt, with 3/4 sleeves, two patch pockets and princess seaming. (What? I sew!)
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. A magical weight-loss pill that will also make me look 20 again.
2. Nope. That about covers it.
Two People Who Will Fill This Out:
1. Don't know any bloggers well enough to ask
2. Ditto
Two Things You Did Last Night:
1. Watched a DVD
2. Got Oldest Daughter ready for her first day of school
Two Things You Ate Yesterday:
1. Quesadilla
2. Yogurt
Two People You Last Talked To:
1. Youngest Daughter
2. My husband
Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow:
1. Washing dishes
2. Doing laundry
Your Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Halloween
2. Christmas
Favorite Vacations:
1. The beach
2. Hanging around the house with my husband
Favorite Beverages:
1. Root beer
2. Grape juice

0 comments: