Utterly Confused

Yesterday was Friday, wasn't it? And I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Thursday. But no, it has to have been Friday, because today is Saturday. Which means tomorrow is Sunday, and I haven't even looked at my Primary lesson.

So, no Vintage Photo Friday yesterday, sorry.

Happy 4th of July, everyone! I plan to spend the day letting my children play with dangerous explosives. (Just kidding, darling!)

One of our neighbors goes all out every year with the fireworks. Our little neighborhood has a display almost as good as the city's, thanks to him. So, later tonight, we'll camp out on our lawn with a blanket, admire the fireflies, play with sparklers, set off our own small collection of fountains, and feel smug about not having to fight the crowds at Memorial Park* to see a great fireworks display.
___________________________________________

*Is there a city in the country that does not have a Memorial Park?

0 comments: